Activities at The Orchards
Join in Some Real Farm Fun!
Ready for some real farm fun? There’s always something exciting happening at Klackle Orchards!
From challenging and fun Pavilion events to our Fall Fun Weekends, the excitement never ends at Klackle Orchards.
Our Corn Maze
The Klackle Corn Maze is a fan favorite! How will you challenge this year's maze? Go in as a family? Boys versus the girls? Can mom and dad really beat the kids to the finish line? Head out to the maze to find out!
Wagon Ride Tours
Enjoy a leisurely ride around the orchard in one of our tractor pulled wagons! This tour is a great way to see the scenic views of the orchard or to make your way to our u-pick!
More Fun This Fall
Our farm grounds are filled with tons of fun activities and attractions for all to enjoy! Little ones will love exploring our Western Play Town, coaster slide, straw maze, duck races, and more! Meet and greet with our fuzzy farm friends at the Farm Animal Petting Zoo, take a spin on our carousel, or challenge a friend to Pumpkin Putt-Putt! There is so much to see and do on the Klackle Orchards farm grounds! Come check it out for yourself!
Weekday Full of Fun at the Orchards
Weekdays are full of fall fun at the Orchards! Come visit us Tuesday through Friday from 11am-6pm to harvest the fun with us.
The Family Fun Farm is closed for the season. We will reopen on Saturday, September 9, 2017.
Wagon rides leave on the hour, and the last wagon ride leaves at 1 hour before closing.
General Admission includes a small bag of apples to pick, and all of our fun activities except for pony rides. It is:
September 12th - October 28: $8 per person
Children under 2 are free.
Weekday activities include the following activities:
Wagon Ride through the Orchards with ¼ peck of apples
Western Play Town
Fun Sand Pile & Other Playground Fun
Coaster Slide Area
Pedal Carts, Tractors & Trikes
Farm Animal Petting Zoo
Picnic and Bonfire Areas
Pick Your Own Pumpkin ($4 for small pumpkins, $6 for large pumpkins)
Weekends Full of Fun at the Orchards
Come harvest the fun with us on Saturday and Sunday! We have all sorts of activities that will be educational and fun for the whole family. We want you to take advantage of all that fall has to offer in the country.
Weekend HoursThe Family Fun Farm is closed for the season. We will reopen on Saturday, September 9, 2017.
General Admission includes a small bag of apples to pick, and all of our fun activities, except for pony rides. It is:
September 10th-October 30: $13 per person
Children under 3 are free.
Our weekend activities include:
- Wagon Rides through the Orchards
- Enchanted Pumpkin Rides
- ¼ peck bag of apples to pick
- Great prices on extra pick-your-own apples!
- Western Play Town (We've added on!)
- NEW Western Train Ride with Educational Commentary
- NEW Pumpkin Land with Pumpkin Putt-Putt, Pumpkin Croquet, and Pumpkin Bowling!
- Fire Truck Ride
- Barrel Train Rides
- NEW Airplane Barrel Train Ride
- Fun Sand Pile & Other Playground Fun
- Coaster Slide
- Corn Maze
- NEW Farm Scene Investigation
- NEW Barnyard Jump
- NEW Giant Straw Maze
- Pedal Carts, Tractors & Trikes
- NEW Duck Races
- NEW Rat Racers
- NEW Giant Board Games
- NEW Cow Milking Activity
- NEW Chalkboard Animals
- NEW "I'm An Apple Farmer!" Educational Activity
- NEW Games...Finger Funnies, Puzzle Mania, Chicken Toss, Horse Hoops
- NEW Bouncy Balls
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo
- BMX Track
- Carousel Rides
- Picnic & Bonfire Areas
- New Selfie Stations & Photo Ops
- Lots of NEW Educational Boards
- NEW Snack Bar in Klackleville
- Pony Rides (extra charge)
- Pumpkin ($4 for small, $6 for large)
- NEW Cut Your Own Sunflowers (September only-$1 per stem)